Akashic Records Facilitator Certification
Instructor: Sarina Baptista
The more I interact with the Akashic Records, the more I am astounded at the level and intensity of the information I receive for myself and others, and the healing transformation that occurs when you have the answers to those aching questions.
Akasha means “ether” in Sanskrit, and the Akashic Records, or “Book of Life” is the place in energetic terms where every deed, word, thought, feeling, intention and action from any life — past, present, and possible future – is stored. As that implies, we have the ability to enter our records and change our futures!
By searching the records for the origin of issues, recurring lessons, and our general purpose from lifetime to lifetime, we have the ability to shift our future and our future lives into a different direction. So much of what we are doing here is learning how to be human. By asking our Record Keepers questions about our current and past lives, we open the door of opportunity to make huge shifts in our energy and what we are here to do.
Access to these records was once thought of as just for a select few who had the training and permission from the Record Keepers. Today, we are encouraged to access our Akashic Records to assist us on this plane and understand what we are here to do.
What can accessing the Akashic records do for you and your clients? It can answer questions about your life, your relationships, your connections to people, places, things and animals. It can guide you to what is for your highest good, and possibly explain why you do the things you do. It can also help you get back on track with why you are here and what you want to learn in this particular lifetime.
There is a special responsibility when accessing the records on behalf of another. We must be clear and at the highest energy possible. We are the stewards to bring this information forward, and this takes commitment to creating a relationship with the Akashic Records and the Record Keepers.
In this certification program, you will learn:
Lesson One – Accessing the Akashic Records on Behalf of Another
- How to prepare your client for the reading and questions they can ask
- How to enter the records on behalf of another and receive permission to receive information for them
- Practice receiving information from the records for others
Lesson Two – Accessing the Akashic Records for Buildings, Businesses and Pets
- How to read records for buildings, businesses, and pets, and the differences in permissions required
- What questions to ask regarding these special records
- Practice receiving information from the records for buildings, businesses and pets
Lesson Three – Healing the Past with the Akashic Records and Akashic Healing Fire
- How to work with the Record Keepers to see the origination point of an issue
- How to lead a client with a guided visualization
- How to use the Akashic Healing Fire and the Akashic Healing Symbol to change the energy of the event
- How to bring this new energy into this reality
Lesson Four – Accessing the Akashic Records – Intensive Training: Practicals
- Practice receiving information for others
- The verbiage to explain the records and how to promote your Akashic Records business
- Practical exam of your knowledge and ability to read others’ records
- Certification for Akashic Records Facilitator
We meet once a month for four months. Your homework will include documentation of personal Akashic Records sessions and sessions done for others. You will be required to do readings for others pro bono during the certification process.
At the end of Course Four, providing all the work is done to the Record Keepers’ satisfaction, each participant will receive Certification. The instructor and Record Keepers will work with anyone individually who might need a little extra help.